EU Residents or Blue Card holders only
Position: Software Integrator
Software Integration for Front Camera Project (AUDI)
- Dedicated Software Integrator (minimum 3 years of Experience)
- Good communication with Developers to find root cause analysis why integration failed etc.
- GIThub, Jenkins
- Python Experience to maintain Jenkins environment
- Strong AUTOSAR Background
- Vector Tools
- Smoke Test Experience
- Responsible for maintaining Integration Pipeline and Test Pipeline
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Integrate, merge, build different software component baselines of a complex software system and then make an internal or customer release.
- Be at the fore-front and lead the debugging/troubleshooting of complex software integration or software stability and performance issues.
- Strong motivation to propose, design, implement & establish software integration processes and ASPICE base practices.
- Review existing automation, investigate tools, identify opportunities to improve overall productivity to make us more efficient in build/ release management.
- Make needed documentation and perform bench tests, basic software integration and regression smoke tests.
Customers and Business Interfaces:
- Project stakeholders. Eg. Director, Software Project manager, Function owner, Integration engineer, Software and system test engineers and test managers etc.
- Line management. Eg. Team lead, Manager, Director etc.
- Customer/s., Supplier/s.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- You have an engineering degree in computer science, electrical, electronics or something comparable.
- You should at least 5 years of software integration experience in automotive (ADAS) or high technology area.
- CI-CD and source control/defect management systems like Git, Gerrit, PTC, Jenkins, DOORS etc is mandatory.
- C/C++, scripting languages like Perl, Python etc is a must.
- Tools knowledge like debuggers, Canoe, Wireshark etc is needed
- Communication protocols like CAN, Ethernet will be an advantage