Our client is one of the leaders in advanced X-ray metrology and defect inspection tools for the silicon and compound semiconductor industries.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are urgently seeking an experienced software development lead to work in our clients Engineering team. The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting innovative software for X-ray metrology tools used in the semiconductor industry.
- candidate will be responsible for the resource planning within the SW team including subcontracting.
Qualified candidates should have a B.A. or B.Sc degree in Computer Science or a related field together with industry experience.
- Work with program managers to design software and create implementable specifications and tasks at product and roadmap level
- Design and develop OO modules in the tool operating software.
- Develop fully working software modules including test-cases.
- Support and improve existing software in the field.
- Collaborate with the application, field support and production teams.
- Work with subcontractors where necessary, providing direction, support and documentation
- Communicate clearly and concisely (in English).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Leading SW development for capital equipment, multi-disciplinary system
· At least 5 years' experience writing in C# / .Net
· Experience in mixed C++ and managed code
- Experience with industry standard tools such as: MS Visual Studio 2017+, Git, TFS/Dev Ops.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge in one, or more, of the following areas would be a distinct advantage:
- Semiconductors industry experience
- Agile development