We are looking for an experienced STAR / LIMS developer to assist in reducing the technical dept in the department and to integrate STAR / LIMS environments across several labs.
Our client is an international leader in high quality seed breeding for fruits & vegetables.The company stands at the start of the food chain and has a mission to provide sustainable and honest food solutions worldwide. Testing performed in their labs is mostly aimed at genetics for seed purity, seed health and specific growth testing to assess seed viability. They are widely know as a good employer with solid principles and have won numerous awards as the best employer of the Netherlands. Integrity and honesty are core values. As software developer LIMS you have broad responsibilities within the IT R&D team.
- Responsible for the development, testing, implementation & control of supporting software (StarLIMS);
- General support & maintenance across 5 laboratories;
- Architecture upgrade;
- Scripting of specific requested applications and configuration of the LIMS system;
- BSc (preferred) or / MSc with at least 5 -10 years experience in LIMS or STARLIMS development;
- Either an IT background with lab experience or lab background with IT experience;
- Experience with lab processes (must);
- Experience with SQL;
- Knowledge of Service Orientated Architecture or Event Driven Architecture;
- Contract: Permanent position
- Hours: fulltime , 32 hours possible
- Salary indication: 4000-6000 EUR gross monthly based on education/experience
- Location: The Hague
vacancy number: 16549