A client of ours are in need of a number of EPT and SIEM Engineers to role out SOC services to 112 Business Units, specifically their Endpoint Protection tool and SIEM tools. All relevant packages and process are already in place, these Engineers will be required to work independently to install and deploy the SOC services, ensure they pass to production environment and provide troubleshooting where necessary. Each Engineer will be responsible for 5 business units.
Latest: 3rd May
LOA: 3 months
Location: 100% remote
SOC - EPT Engineer
Minimum of 3-5 years of professional consulting or enterprise experience as: * EPT Engineer; * Cyber-security Analyst
The Security End Point Protect (EPT) Engineer to continuously improve the design of our antivirus and endpoint protection, detection & response environments and related
technologies, which are key for the client Security Operations. The individual will be involved in onboarding of EPT technology to not covered entities. This is a hands-on role
that requires can-do attitude to establish close collaboration with the operations/infrastructure/project teams
Experience with end-to-end deployment of a EPT solution to a greenfield environment.
* Experience with cyber intelligence /EPT platforms (preferably MCAFee or Balckberry Optics similar);
* Good experience in debugging security operation center systems, application, and network problems;
* Ability to document processes and procedures.
* Solid working knowledge of networking technology and firewalls, proxies, the OSI Model, protocols and standards;
The main responsibilities of the EPT Engineer
* Development, maintenance and troubleshooting of endpoint security solutions
* Managing policies and software deployment for endpoint security solutions
* Hands-on configure and troubleshoot one of the most crucial elements of the clients' global IT;
* Project approach to resolving technical problems. Troubleshoot occurring issues, getting to the root causes and supporting resolution of the issues found;