For one of our clients we are currently looking for a "Senior Embedded Software Development Engineer", for the region East Flanders or Walloon Brabant.
Our client is a recognized market-leading independent supplier of Security IP for broadcasting products. Currently they are looking for a Senior Embedded Software Development Engineer.
You are a key element of the project team and in charge, based upon the customer requirements, of the development, validation and verification of embedded software for complex on-chip security solutions.
- You will need to design the SW architecture of embedded systems products
- You will be coaching other project engineers on the software development process and methodology
- You will be developing, prototyping, testing and verifying embedded SW code for electronic HW products
- You will join a proactive & collaborative team
- You will work closely with experienced software and hardware engineers
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- You have a Master / Bachelor degree in Electronics or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in singly designing embedded software
- Excellent knowledge of developing embedded SW using RTOS, Linux coding on ARM Cortex Mx or Ax
- Good knowledge of SW programming languages C/C++
- Profound experience with Linux development and Real Time operating systems
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Capable to work with an important level of autonomy
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16431