1.2 Billion investment CAPEX project. Greenfield site with an administrative building and 4 other buildings. Project status; construction complete, clean rooms have been implemented, electrical is being completed, mechanical almost completed, administrative almost complete. Project due to be completed by July 2021
- This position overall responsibility will be to deliver support services, and support business initiatives for all aspects of the CMMS System.
- The purpose of this position is to assist in setup asset master data like asset data, associated maintenance strategies and maintenance plans and to setup the short-term and long-term maintenance planning to ensure an efficient, productive and quality execution of maintenance tasks at the client site.
- Reporting to: Head of Maintenance Operations
- Quality Management
- Project Engineering
- Global Organization
- Holds a technical degree as either Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer or Chemical Engineer, from a technical university, ETH or a Technical College (FH)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar functions within the pharmaceutical industry or in another regulated industry is required
- High knowledge in Maintenance Engineering e.g. Planning Maintenance, Plant Engineering, Small Investments, Sourcing and Spare Parts handling. Driving all Maintenance activities with the CMMS system, Master Data handling