Do you have experience as a site microbiologist and are you looking to help a mid-sized pharma company elevate their level of quality? . Be part of the mission to improve healthcare through innovative solutions. Apply now and take the next step in your career.
We are looking for an experienced site microbiologist to help elevate the quality throughout the whole organization.
With a strong focus on allergen extracts for diagnostic and therapeutic applications, our client has gained international recognition for their advanced research and manufacturing facilities. Take on this crucial role and contribute to improving global health through innovative laboratory solutions. You will play a crucial role in providing expert support to the department. Your responsibilities include knowledge of GMP compliance, SOPs and have a solid understanding of identifying problems and working on different levels to find a solution (production, laboratory and QA).
Your expertise will provide a strong microbiology foundation within the department.
- You are the go-to expert for GMP compliance, SOPs and identify corrective actions for the investigation and ensures these are implemented in a timely manner.
- You are the advisor to resolve technical problems. Review and test laboratory records as applicable for scientific appropriateness, accuracy and compliance with cGMP principles.
- Lead and contribute to QC/Microbiology development projects, including validation and collaboration with other departments.
- Evaluate methods and provide guidelines for repairs, ensuring a robust microbiology framework within the department.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in a senior microbiology role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong background in microbiology.
- Proficiency in GMP guidelines and laboratory procedures.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Contract: Start on annual contract through Oxford Global Resources, realistic long-term perspective
- Salary: €3500 - €5000 gross per month for full-time employment.
- Location: Leiden.
- Hours: Full-time, minimum 32 hours per week.
- Job number: 23239