Are you open for an exciting project in the pharmaceutical industry? Do you have an eye for details and are enthusiastic about projects, implementations and process improvements?
Then this might be the role for you!
The Site Engineer's mission is to take charge of modification projects, improvements, new work as well as studies from the Business Acceleration / Operational Transformations department of the BULLE site. This is within the objectives of the site and the department, in accordance with the rules of quality (cGMP), safety and environment (HSE), the costs and the agreed deadlines. He develops the schedules and budgets of the projects entrusted to him. This function also includes an active participation role in the deployment of the HSE (health, safety and environment) policy at the BULLe site.
- Ensure the technical coordination of the projects under its responsibility.
- Establish, control and control the planning and budgets of projects under his responsibility
- Lead (from a functional point of view) internal and/or external project teams
- Write specifications for planned installations
- Place orders in line with budgets
- Plan, track and receive work
- Collaborate in the development of qualification/validation plans for the proposed facilities, as well as in the implementation of DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ, PV validation, and training protocols, if any.
- Ensure that technical documentation, procedures, PDds and other documents related to the proposed facilities are updated and/or delivered and archived in accord with applicable practices at UCB.
- Actively collaborate with the different departments of the BuLLe site
- Respect and enforce the cGMP, HSE, or any other applicable guidelines.
- Participate in periodic HSE audits or visits
- Actively participate in the roll-out of the HSE policy (health, safety and environment)
- Respect HSE rules (particularly: compliance with procedures, wearing personal protective equipment, systematic use of safety features, sorting and identification of waste).
- Immediately report any accident, incident, near-incident or dangerous situation
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Mechanical engineer training or CFC with 5 years of experience in the field
- Experience in carrying out technical projects in the chemical, pharmaceutical or food industries
- Knowledge of controlled environments (pharmaceutical zones, ATEX zones) and cGMP standards
- Pharma background
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying )
Vacancy number : 17495