Is administration your thing? Are you looking forward to working in the dynamic environment of the pharma industry? Do you like interacting with people and taking ownership of your tasks and responsibilities? Then this may be the job for you !
The Site Engagement Administrative Assistant provides support for Clinical Trials managed by the Site Engagement Organisation. Additional local responsibilities may be required as needed/appropriate for the local geography and/or to cover regional differences.
- Office Management (logistics associated with office organisations, supplies), onboarding procurement for new starters Administrative support for clinical trials as required - (eg: filing, collection of signatures, invoice reconciliation)
- Mail Management - receipt, distribution, scanning, faxing, couriering
- Document Management - (eg: scan, fax, upload, eTMF maintenance activities)
- In-house administrative support for CDCs who are travelling (eg: CDA creation/follow-up)
- Librarian role
- Support Site Engagement business systems and process as required
- Management of local printing and shipment of documents where necessary
- Internal and External meeting support
- Maintenance of collaboration sites
- Maintenance of distribution lists for access (eg.LAN access)
- You have a first experience as an Assistant.
- You are Dutch speaking, with a very good knowledge of English and a good knowledge of French.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in a variety of software packages.
- Knowledge of Good Documentation Practices.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong self-management, communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a virtual team and across cultures.
- Part time position 50% (5 half days/week)
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16966