Are you chemically and technically strong? Are you looking for a job where you can use both your analytical and technical skills?
One of our clients in Switzerland is looking for a new Servicetechniker to support the QC department with excellent service on new and existing equipment. You will work in close collaboration with the laboratory manager and technicians.
- Purchase of new analytical equipment
- Installation of laboratory instruments, such as GC and HPLC
- Troubleshooting and investigations in the laboratory
- Maintenance and repair of lab equipment
- Education or studies in (analytical) chemistry on Apprenticeship, BSc or MSc level
- At least a few years of experience as a laboratory technician with HPLC or GC
- Technical skills and motivation to repair and maintain high quality equipment
- Familiar with working under GMP
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Employment: Starting with 6 months through Oxford Global Resources with high probability for extension or internalization
- Salary indication: Market competitive
- Working hours: full time
- Location: Brig region - Switzerland
Vacancy number: 18660