Service Delivery Manager Information Security
Latest Start: 26/04/21
IT Security Upgrade Program - Establish Baseline Security for non-Integrated Companies - 50%
IT Security Upgrade Program - Control & Update Baseline Security for Integrated companies with legacy - 50%
2 to 3 years' Service Delivery Manager/Project Manager
Experience/Knowledge or background in Security technologies
Strong Communication and Stakeholder Management
Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience as a SOC Consultant, threat researcher or hunter or a similar comparable role dealing with incident handling, alert tracking, cybersecurity case management
The main responsibilities of an Information Security Consultant:
* Run the Incident/problem Management process in Security Operations;
* Ensure the delivered services are fit for purpose, carrying out relevant reviews/propose modifications as necessary;
* Cooperate with internal SIEM/SOAR development teams, L3 Incident team and other Security actors to further develop Security Operations.
* Define SLA and performance metrics of Security Operations, steer activities as per metrics;
* Monitor the performance of the external vendor's Incident Management team, ensure SLA and KPI are met;
* Define and implement improvement plans to meet SLA and KPI;
* Coordinate the work provided and service delivered by the security partners
* Participate in defining and implementing the evolution of Security Operations: products lifecycle, transition from short term setup to longer term setup with the current partners, integration with SIEM, technology roadmap;
* Prepare and publish reporting to IT Management.
* Triage security events and incidents, detect anomalies, and report/direct remediation actions.
* Ensure confidentiality and protection of sensitive data
* Working with remediation (IT Infra & Ops) teams on events and incident mitigation
* Follow up on remediation activities