For a dynamic company specialized in Medical Devices, we are recruiting a Site Start up Specialist FR/EN. This direct hiring position is open for bilingual candidates French-English, with a degree in Life Sciences and previous experience in clinical study start up activities (Submission to EC/CA, ICF customization, budget/contract negociation) in Belgium and in France.
The Site Start-up Specialist supports the Global Clinical Operations Center of Excellence, conducting activities consistent with the mission of Global Clinical Operations to inform, connect and advance the company's Global Clinical Organization. Through coordination with the Business Unit Liaison, and collaboration with divisional and regional clinical teams, the Site Start-up Specialist conducts clinical trial site start-up activities related to the preparation and approval of regulatory documents, ensuring they are carried out consistent with service level agreements, legal and regulatory standards, and applicable company policies and procedures. Specifically, these activities will include Competent Authority (CA) & Ethics Committee (EC) submissions and approvals, Site informed consent form (ICF) customizations & negotiations, essential regulatory document collection, and other site start up support activities, as applicable.
- As Site Start up Specialist, you work independently and proactively to coordinate all necessary activities for site regulatory submissions and essential document collection for allocated clinical research sites
- You manage multiple sets of essential regulatory documents across several studies and division portfolios.
- You collaborate with clinical sites to support the negotiation and customization of Informed Consent Form (ICF)
- You develop and foster clinical research site relationships to become a subject matter expert in the site start up regulatory process across multiple studies
- You leverage knowledge of site regulatory processes and division priorities to meet clinical study goals and objectives
- As Site Start up Specialist, you manage to achieve target IRB/EC timelines by assisting clinical research sites with the application submission process and approval tracking
- You manage and problem solve site start up challenges that arise to mitigate impact to service level agreement and study goals
- You develop, prepare, complete and track required regulatory, ICF and legal documentation.
- You document clinical research site and investigator readiness for participation across multiple studies
- You support internal quality audits, regulatory inspections, as applicable
- As Site Start up Specialist, you update and maintain study-specific startup trackers
- You update and maintain site specific startup metrics in Clinical Trial Management Systems File and maintain site start up documents in eTMFs
- You provide updates to leadership on site start up activities, investigator readiness, regulatory submission and approval status, etc.
- You escalate challenges and/or initiate outreach to Principal investigators, clinical research site coordinator, divisional clinical study leads and/or other stakeholders when appropriate
- You ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory (ICH/GCP, CA, EC, etc.) and internal SOPs/WI, policies & procedures
- Degree in Life Sciences
- Experience in clinical study site start-up with Belgian and French sites
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility internally and externally by commanding knowledge of informed consent requirements
- Experience working with investigational review boards
- Experience working with clinical trial management systems (e.g. Siebel CTMS, Veeva) and clinical document control systems / eTMF
- Ability to multi-task: support several studies and/or personnel simultaneously, work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment and possess clear, concise communication & presentation skills - written and verbal
- Must be comfortable interacting with clinical research site personnel via phone, email, and in person
- Existing right ro work in Europe required
- Full time position with a permanent contract
- Flexibility in term of home-working/office-working
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including extra legal benefits
Vacancy number: 17885