Are you an experienced QA Officer that likes to work in a Center of Excellence where the standard for quality is set and maintained? Then this might be an interesting position for you!
The CoE Quality is responsible for steering and coordinating the quality policy of our production location, in accordance with existing laws and regulations.
- Reviewing, advising and controlling validation projects within the site. Within these projects you are the representative of Quality.
- Securing the validated status of cGxP processes, subsystems and suppliers.
- Fulfilling the Quality role in technical projects, both on process and IT level.
- Support and monitor the handling of deviations.
- - Control and authorize GMP documents, such as SOP's qualification/validation documentation and change control documentation.
- Supporting CoE's and IPT's in implementing changes in guidelines.
- Monitoring and auditing CoE and IPT activities related to compliance and taking the necessary actions. Conducting audits as internal Lead Auditor and supervising external audits.
- Review and approve quality agreements with suppliers.
- Coordinating and communicating complaints to exclusive suppliers of our production site in Haarlem and following up on improvements at those same suppliers.
- Completed HBO/WO education or equivalent work experience;
- 3+ years of experience in a QA Officer position
- Experience with GMP and/or GDP
- Experience with production technology is an advantage;
- Persuasion and result-oriented;
- Accurate, flexible and independent;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
Terms of employment
- Employment : Contract at Oxford Global Resources Solutions, long term with possibility for permanent contract
- Salary indication of : €3000 - €4000 per month
- Working hours : Fulltime
- Area: Amsterdam/Haarlem
Vacancy number: 15894