Do you have experience with chromatography and mass spectrometry and are you looking for a new challenge? Then this is the job for you! The person we are looking for is a teamplayer that likes to work in a dynamic environment.
In this role as Technician Protein Analysis you are responsible for mass spectrometry-based analyses in the field of protein chemistry. You will use chromatography (LC) and mass spectrometry (MS) to analyze, quantify and characterize proteins and peptides, used in the development of antibody products.
- LC-MS and HPLC on proteins and peptides, and other mass spectrometry based proteomics
- Basic troubleshooting and maintaining of analysis equipment
- Documentation, data analysis and tech transfer in cross-functional teams
- Constantly improve procedures and develop methods
- You hold a finished HLO, Bsc or MSc degree in biotech, life science or otherwise relevant field
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience with mass spectrometry or comparable techniques
- You are an expert in LC-MS and other MS-based analysis on proteins and peptides
- You are fluent in writing and speaking English
- You have good communication skills and hands-on mindset
Candidates with a finished PhD are not suitable for this role and their application will not be taken into consideration.
- Contract: Permanent position starting with a one year contract.
- Salary range: €2800 - €4000 gross per month
- Hours: fulltime
Vacancy number: 15548