Do you have experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry as an operator and are you looking for more complex responsibilities? This might be the job for you!
We are looking Pharmaceutical Operators to join our client, a large international Pharmaceutical Company. As a Pharmaceutical Operator, you will be responsible for the manufacturing and production of complex medicine through operating, monitoring, and adjusting equipment and automated processes according to standard operating procedures (SOP).
Combine multiple active ingredients and/or excipients in specific dosages and forms to create medication tailored to a patient's individual needs
- Create customized medication for patients with unique medical needs
- Prepare process and preparation work
- Monitor and operate machines and equipment
- Convert complex machinery to comply with the needs
- Perform minor maintenance and fixing malfunctions
- Perform quality controls of process, machines, and products
- Clean and disinfect machines, work environment, and production areas
- Formulate, report, and register production and control data
- Point of contact for jr. Operators
- Multiple years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Minimal of MLO level 3 working and thinking
- GMP or related quality system experience
- Ability to work evenings, nights, and weekends
- Candidates with excellent written and oral English skills are preferred, but those who speak Dutch are also encouraged to apply.
- Employment on a temporary contract through Oxford Global Resources with the possibility of long-term employment
- Salary indication: €2150,- to €3500,- per month (excluding shift bonus of approximately 20 to 30% over the entire salary)
- Possibility to grow within the organization towards supervisor positions
- Full-time position available in a 2-shift operation (40 hours per week) or 5-shift operation (average 34 hours per week)
- Shifts available: morning (6:00 - 14:30), evening (14:00 - 22:30), and night (22:00 - 06:30)
- Vacancy number; 22596