You test a wide range of biopharmaceutical products using microbiological techniques. You are responsible for method transfer and implementation and validation studies. Is this a good next step for you? Then apply immediately!
As Microbiology Technician you use classic and modern microbiological techniques to test a wide range of products, ranging from proteins to vaccines. You work under GMP-guidelines and are involved with validation, quality documentation, deviations, data review and of course the hands on work. This company works with different clients, which means you are involved in different projects and work on different products, keeping your work varied.
- Microbiological assays;
- Cell Count
- Growth promotion tests
- Data review
- Write quality documentation (GMP)
- Handle deviations
- Validate and implement methods
- BSc degree in Biotech, Microbiology, or related fields
- 3+ years of GMP microbiology experience
- Fluent in English, Fluency in Dutch is a pre.
- (Unlimited) EU work permit
- Contract: Long term position, contract directly at client
- Salary indication: €3000-4500 depending on experience
- Working hours: Full time, 40h, dayshift. 32h is possible.
- Region: Amsterdam
Reference number: 21116