We are looking for an experienced microbiologist for a senior position in the QC department in a globally active biotechnological organization in Amsterdam. Are you experienced in a GMP regulated quality control environment and looking for your next step? Apply now!
As one of the Senior Microbiological Analyst in this QC department you analyze a variety of biopharmaceutical products. Microbiological testing and identifications, as well as more senior tasks such as method validations, generating and managing GMP-documentations, troubleshooting, and data review are part of your tasks. As part of a vibrant and international team, you ensure all QC activity is compliant to microbiological standards under GMP regulation.
- Perform a range of microbiological assays on drug intermediates, substances, and final product;
- Endotoxin tests
- Viable Cell Count
- Growth promotion tests
- Environmental monitoring
- Perform validation studies for novel methods
- Writing a range of GMP documentation
- At least BSc degree in Microbiology or a related area
- At least 5 years of experience in a GMP environment, preferably in a QC department
- Professional level of English in both speaking and writing
- Unlimited EU working permit is required.
- Contract: Direct contract with our client, with a long term intention
- Salary indication: €3500-4700,- gross/month, depending on experience
- Fulltime position, 32 hours is discussable.
- Location: Amsterdam
Reference number: 23256