For one of our clients we are looking for a Senior Manager of the clinical research department
Their laboratory is looking to strengthen and reorganize its clinical research department in Belgium. Until now they have the management of the department in France and the ARCs (CRA's) in Belgium. They now wish to concentrate their efforts in Belgium. They need to recruit a senior manager for their clinical research department.
- This person will have to take over the management of current projects and continue to adapt the strategy of our client.
- He/she will have to manage a team of 4 people, two of whom are already in place (1 CRA & 1 Project Manager), and two will be recruited.
- This company has two main characteristics in terms of clinical research: 1) Their micro-immunotherapy drugs are legally recognized (homeopathic drugs). 2) Their medicines, thanks to the regulatory framework for notifications, have been on the market for more than 25 years.
- The experience of doctors and the feedback from patients show that these drugs are satisfactory.
- The challenge of their clinical research is therefore to be able to demonstrate, within the framework of professional criteria, that these drugs work. The choice of demonstration models and statistical tools must therefore make it possible to reflect the "real world data" that they have the opportunity to have.
- The general management of the group is in Spain so the person has to be autonomous.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Diploma in a relevant scientific field or equivalent experience.
- Experience as Clinical Project Manager (Medior/Senior)
- Rigorous, attention to detail, well organized and autonomous.
- Flexible, quickly adapt to a new team and situation.
- Understand the need, impact of the work.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16612