Responsible for managing the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
Job DescriptionIdentify and analyze user requirements. Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle and Develop Java EE applications. Write well-designed, efficient code, Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Java Script and web services protocol experience. (REST, SOAP and XML)
- Technical documentation experience. (UML)
- Team player with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to successfully communicate with distributed development and test teams.
- Good understanding of software development practices and disciplines.
- Proficient understanding of Agile development methodologies.