Job DescriptionWhether you have working experience or through an internship, and whether that experience was at a CRO, CMO or another type of company, as long as you have a background in immunology in a GxP setting, we are looking for you.
Within this company we are looking for senior research specialists in several teams, who bring with them a knowledge of GMP or GLP, to help transition this growing company into a GxP environment. Next to this, you will also work hands on in the laboratory, working within your specialty, whether that is immunology, biochemistry, molecular biology, oncology, high throughput screening systems, cell line development, up stream processing (USP) or down stream processing (DSP).
- Use your GMP, GLP or GCP knowledge to help the company transition to a GxP environment
- Perform hands on laboratory techniques ranging from ELISA, FACS, PCR, SDS-Page, transfections, cell culturing, cell banking, USP, DSP, ÄKTA, even to LC-MS/MS and more
- Manage and perform your own research, including reporting and presenting data within your research team
- Work together with research analysts, technicians and scientists
- BSc (HLO) or MSc degree in life science, immunology, biotechnology or similar
- Experience in a GxP environment is an absolute must have
- Experience with the above mentioned techniques (such as ELISA, FACS, Cell Culturing)
- Fluency in English, Dutch begin a plus
- You work well with tight deadlines, can multitask like no other, and are both a team player and independent
- Full time available
- Contract: start with a contract for one year, with outlook on permanent position
- Salary: €2800 - €4800 gross per month
- Hours: Full time
- Region: Utrecht