Are you a Senior Health Economists (with more than 5-8 years' experience)? Do you have experience in evidence generation and are you confident with programming in Excel ( including ) VBA & R? Are you also fluent in English? Then we might just have the job of your dreams!
The mission of the Health Economics Support in the Vaccines Value Evidence team is a global role supporting the team members for specific tasks as well as potentially leading the implementation of targeted projects.
In line with the CW Clinical Health Economics Support role description, the mission for this contingent worker (CW) would include evidence generation and modelling activities.
Several RSV Asset specific Excel models for Cost-Effectiveness and Budget Impact (e.g. for Maternal/ Pediatric and Older Adults) are being developed. A dynamic transmission model is currently also being developed with an external vendor in R with an associated interface for the Cost-effectiveness model in Microsoft Excel. Specific support is needed to support these model developments, including QC and documentation, as well as ensuring user-friendliness of these models. These models may need to be adapted for key launch countries, as appropriate.
In addition, the mission potentially includes shorter term tasks to support the ongoing process or initiate targeted input data searches based on literature reviews (systematic and targeted), support in study protocol formulation for costing studies, outline real-world database study analyses report, or support in shorter tasks such as manuscript analyses and specific slide deck formulation for country support materials, trainings accordingly on specific topics.
Location of this mission is Belgium or Europe preferred (+/-1 hour CET time zone as possible).
- Development of a consolidated core HE model for customization by the countries;
- Generation of a supportive model guidance ;
- Country assistance in the process of customizing the core model to the local needs and requirements;
- Management and coordination of the country customization process in accordance with envisioned country priority setting;
- Strategy development.
- Management or development of other supporting materials (Toolkits, Slidedecks, Access Dossiers, etc),
- Project Management of health economics studies including support of systematic literature reviews and real-world database analyses studies:Project contracting; Management of developing finalized project protocol/charter; Day to day management of project execution until completion in terms of content, quality norms, timelines and budget control; Interim reports; Final report and comprehensive PP presentation; Development of publication/poster potentially but not necessarily in collaboration with Key External Experts.
- Managing development of a model or other evidence generation related publication
- Analyze and development of HE models
- Good knowledge in statistics, epidemiology, Health Economics and Outcomes Research methods such as systematic literature reviews and real-world database analyses studies
- Tools : Excel (including VBA), R, Matlab
- Experience in Health Economics. Preferred experience in public health and/or vaccine
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry or consulting is a plus
Education, Methodology & Certification Requirements:
- Minimum Master level in Health Economics or Life Sciences background
ICT Skills (software, operating systems, hardware, etc.)
- Excel, VBA, R
Language Proficiency Requirements:
- English Fluent
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers, company car, etc...
- Full-time position on freelance or consultancy basis
- Mission for 6 months with possible extension
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy Number: 17902