Are you looking for a challenging position as an Analytical Scientist with a background in stability studies? Read on!
Our client is passionate about the development, production and marketing of vaccines to prevent and combat infectious diseases.
The Analytical development quality team is part of the Analytical Development Department and focuses on the design, execution and evaluation of stability profiles and qualification of Reference Materials for novel vaccines. The group supports the clinical development stages of the vaccines platforms and generates data that is used in preparation for future commercialization. The Scientist will be a key player in the management of the various stability studies of the novel vaccines during the clinical development. You will be working in a team of 9 scientists managing different stability studies in different phases. Your first project will be working on a phase 3 project that will go commercial.
- Working a multidisciplinary environment and have a focus on review and approval of various scientific protocol, reports, documentation for IND/CTA filing, provide support during scientific investigations.
- Since the scientist is providing support to various CMC projects that are carried out in teams comprising members from different departments, teamwork and flexibility are two very important characteristics that are required attributes.
- We offer a challenging position which allows you to work in a dynamic and international environment, ensuring diversity in your work and creating plenty of opportunities for personal development.
- MS or Ph.D. Degree in Biochemistry, Pharmacy, or equivalent life sciences degree;
- A minimum of 2-3 years pharmaceutical industry experience working under GMP standards;
- Experience with stability study management, (big plus, not a must) ;
- Experience with analytical methods qualification and validation; e.g. LC-MS, HPLC;
- Knowledge of statistical analyses and data trending;
- Knowledge of GMP quality systems, quality management;
- The candidate fit for the job is independent, flexible, motivated and enjoys working in a team;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, and a strong scientific mindset are key for this position;
- Valid Dutch work permit is a must;
- Contract: 1 year through Oxford Global Resources, long term possibilities anticipated but no promises can be made at this stage;
- Salary: €4200,- till €4800,- gross monthly based on education level of experience;
- Hours full-time preferred, 32h discussable;
- Holidays: 25 (+12);
- Startdate: Asap
- Vacancy number: 18297