Do you have a proven track record as a scientist in the field of preclinical immunology, with a finished PhD or Post-Doc? Are you familiar with immunological assays, oncology, and other similar immunological expertise? We are looking for a scientist who can lead the development and discovery of new immunological therapies for (pre)clinical research.
We are looking for a motivated scientist to play a key role in the development of new immunological assays, therapies and products. The role requires knowledge of immunological techniques in the broadest sense, combined with a proven track record of partnering with different colleagues, departments, businesses such as CRO's, and academic institutions. The scientist will work in close collaboration with other scientists and technicians in their research. You act as a project leader for research being done at several CRO's, all under GLP and GCP guidelines.
- Knowledge of immunological assays such as ELISA, FACS, PCR, cell culturing, T-cell and B-cell work, antigen / antibody assays, etc.;
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new assays, therapies and products;
- Designing and evaluation of pre-clinical research projects;
- Working together with academia and businesses, analyzing needs in the market and responding accordingly.
- PhD in biological/medical sciences with strong immunology background;
- At least 3 years of experience in Post Doc or in industry after PhD;
- Proven track record of cooperating with or working within pharmaceutical industry / immunological companies;
- Expertise and knowledge on in vitro immuno assays (ELISA, PCR, FACS, etc.);
- Accurate, flexible, stress-resistant, proactive and independent.
- Contract: long term;
- Salary: €4500- €6500 gross monthly based on a full-time position;
- Working hours: full-time (32 hours optional);
- Region: Utrecht;
- Vacancy number: 17703