Are you a scientist within the field of clinical immunology? Are you looking to make that next step in your career at a large company? Please read on!
In the clinical immunology department important immunological evaluations of vaccine candidates take place. The data gathered from the different assays is used in clinical trials, therefor this department plays a crucial role in the progress of the clinical trial.
- Responsible for the development to validation of serology or cell-based assays.
- Performing of assays such as: ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assays, ELISPOT, Flow Cytometry
- Instruct operators and lab technicians on the scientific fundamentals of the assays being performed and review the data they generate.
- Performing your work according to regulatory standards such as ICH.
- Writing scientific reports about findings to support clinical trails for the assessed vaccine candidates.
- At least in possession of a PhD in the field of immunology or similar with 3+ years of experience in pharmaceutical or biotech setting.
- Experienced in working with cell-based assays such as ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assays, ELISPOT and Flow Cytometry.
- Experienced in working under quality standards such as GCLP, GCP or GMP.
- Good planning and coordinating skills.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Contract: 1 year contract via Oxford Global Resources with a possible extension
- Salary: €4000 - €5000 gross/month
- Region: Leiden
- Hours: fulltime
- Vacancy number: 18267
Please note: A valid work permit for the Netherlands is a must, we unfortunately don't process applications without valid working permit (EU).