Do you like to pioneer? Would you like to combine practical work with analysis and conceptual thinking? Would you like to start in a position where you will have the chance to start a new department in an existing laboratory and the possibility to further develop yourself? Then this could be the position for you, where you can combine your academical experience and affinity, in a business R&D environment!
Within an existing laboratory a new position has been created to help set up a new part of the lab. You will set-up new methods according to international guidelines and the results from testing the biodegradation of different materials will help to develop a predictive model for future R&D projects. There are plentiful possibilities to further develop your R&D skills in this department, and further develop yourself in a specialistic or managerial role.
- Set-up biodegradation tests according to international guidelines (eg. OECD/ISO);
- Perform the biodegradation testing on a variety of samples and generate test results;
- Analyze and interpret results and compare the results to other data;
- (Assist in) making a predictive model.
- Finished MSc of PhD in chemistry, biology;
- Hands-on experience with biodegradation tests is a must;
- Preferably experience with setting up new biodegradation testing, analysis of results;
- Your self starting with a hands-on mentality;
- You have the capacity to think beyond the test results;
- You communicate clear, concise and fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch;
- You have a can do mentality and can turn set-backs into new impulses.
- Contract: 1 year, intention to elongate;
- Direct employer;
- Salary: €3000 - €5000 based on experience
- Very good secondary benefits;
- Full time;
- Vacancy number 18671.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.