The position of Science Recruiter is responsible for the entire cycle of the recruitment process including sourcing, identifying, screening and placing qualified scientific professionals.
- Identify and recruit potential candidates through referrals, internet sourcing, social media, company/client-sponsored events and related science associations and developing new creative recruiting techniques.
- Perform searches to recruit the best candidates, by the use of, but not limited by, the companies own CRM system, external CV databases, candidate references, job fairs, utilizing blackboards etc.
- Conduct face to face candidate interviews and check expertise, knowhow, the personality of the candidate and provide advice on CV content and interview technique where appropriate.
- Assure that new registered candidates are followed up in a timely manner.
- Routine availability calls for all interviewed candidates.
- Applicant pool management. Establish a bench of highly-skilled professionals for future client opportunities.
- Writing job adverts and management of various recruitment advertising with internet sites, academic institutions and other media.
- Assist with incoming phone calls from both clients and candidates.
- Utilise and maintain the candidate database.
- Perform all necessary allied recruiting functions: verifying references, work experience, and all applicable licensure/certification(s) requirements.
- Complete all contractual pre-employment screening requirements in accordance with local legislation and client requirements.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with contract employees, candidates and client representatives.
- Adhering to predetermined weekly KPI (key performance indicators) expectations set by management.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual target goals.
- Conduct quality control calls to ensure the client is happy with the service being provided
- Any other reasonable duties that may be defined by your manager from time to time
- Able to work both in a team and alone
- Must be a forward planner, with confidence and likes working with people at all levels.
- Ability to be diplomatic where required
- Good attention to detail is needed and must be able to multi task and prioritise your own work load
- Must be an energetic, detail-oriented, organized, highly motivated and self-directed individual with ability to prioritize and efficiently handle multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting and negotiating skills; including a demonstrated ability to work well and effectively with others.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in Dutch and English to a high standard.
- Knowledge and experience in using LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Master's Level Degree in Science or Chemistry
- Demonstrable affinity with sales / commercial roles
- Competitive Awareness
- Field Customer Service
- Performance Drive and Execution
- Process Acumen
- Team Work
If you recognize yourself in this position and you are enthusiastic, please send your resume and motivation .