Are you a statistician who loves SAS programming? Then seek no further as this is a great job opportunity for you!
As SAS programmer you will create, program and validate SAS datasets and you get the possibility to create randomisation lists.
You will program and review the NCA and NONMEM datasets, which serve as input files for Pharmacokinetic (PK)/ Pharmacodynamic (PD) analysis.
You take on the responsibility for the creation, review and the quality check of the deliverables to the client within the agreed upon timelines.
You will have a various selection of responsibilities, e.g.:
- Create SAS Datasets and solve SAS programming errors
- Create and validate new SAS macros
- Create and document specifications / requirements of SAS datasets
- Support quality control
- Liaise with clients and external data providers
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
What do you need to be successful?
- A master degree in statistics
- You know your way in SAS (BASE-STAT-macros-…)
- You are quality minded and you have an eye for detail
- Languages: English (Dutch is a plus)
- Team player
- Very strong time management skills
- Strong communication skills to liaise with clients and external data providers
- Strong organizational skills
- Stress resistant
- Relevant job experience is a plus
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number :17732