We are looking for a SAP Support & Training Consultant, who is fluent in French and English for this position to support our clients SAP test cycle.
Client is rolling out SAP ECC6.0 core model to some sub companies from template in the UK. The UK have been live for 2 yrs, project for France & NL is underway with 2nd test cycle starting next week and 3rd cycle end of July. The test cycles will be done by the local team with support from the central team, so to help the local team they need on site support & training consultant.
The role is mainly focused on supporting the test cycle. Helping the BPOs to do their test and first line trouble-shooting. Also will need to provide training - a mix of one-to-one type training and some classroom training for bigger groups. No need to produce any training material as they already have that in place, and they don't use any particular training tool - can use mix of PowerPoint's, Excel etc. Some post go live support also. The consultant will work predominantly with a group of local Business Process Owners, but will be liaising with local Key Business Users and a central project team.
In addition to an English-speaking central project team:
- Provide an on-site first-line support in local language to the BPOs local team on:
- Test cycles
- Hyper care support after go-live
- Help the BPOs local team on master data preparation and end-users training
- PP, MM - PP slightly more important, but need both modules.
- MRP nice to have but not essential
- Fluent in French and English.