Do you have experience as Project Manager and SAP? Would you like to help with an improvement project at a large international customer? Then this is probably the role for you!
We needs a highly experienced SAP Logistics Project Manager to come in and sit between the IT and the Business to ensure a smooth ECC 6.0 template roll out and integration to client site in Amsterdam.
- 25 man team in place already and little customization will be allowed
- Be a Project Manager first followed by a combined SAP end to end solutions expert and roll out of SAP in pharma.
- Provide leadership on site initially to instigate the logistics module of their integration plans
- Be the point of contact for Client / SI managers
- Critical driver to maintain strategy goal and delivery solution
- Deploy a template and refine processes within PP, QM and MM areas
- Act as a Business Process Manager when needed
- SAP PP-PI, QM and MM-IM experience
- 5-7 years Project Manager Experience
- Pharma / Life Science Industry experience
- GMP / GXP
- End to End Roll out Experience
- Stakeholder Management
Terms of employment
Employment: Via Oxford;
Working hours: Full time, 40 hours;
Remote: 30% remote, 70% on-site;
Vacancy number: 17954.
As a specialized recruitment company, we at Oxford Global Resources have a large offer of IT jobs in the area of Computer System Validation (CSV) and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Information engineering, IT, ICT, Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We would like to get in touch with candidates who have experience with one or more of the following technologies: PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), Computer System Validation (CSV), Citrix, Oracle, LIMS, Python, Vmware ESX, SQL, ITIL, SCRUM, Manufacturing execution system (MES), SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition), Big data, Full stack development, Internet of things, Robotics, Data Science, Ethical Hacking, Security, Business Intelligence
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MBO, HBO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the job Research Technician, IT Architect, Enterprise Architect, IT Project consultant, Infrastructure Specialist, CSV Specialist, PLC Engineer, Automation Engineer, Control System Engineer, Process Engineer, Automation Specialist, PLC software engineer, IT Consultant. Then contact us directly!