Are you a SENIOR SAP Consultant? Fluent in English & French? Do you master those modules: WM (Warehouse) and SD (Serialization and Distribution) ?
- Nice to have modules: TT (Track and Trace) and PEX (Packaging) - Then we can have the job of your dream!!
Purpose of the Mission (project & department description) - The SAP [EHS, EWM, GRC Process Control/Risk Management, PLM] Functional Consultant will be involved in the implementation and roll-out of the SAP [domain] template. (S)he will work closely with our business partners, in order to analyze the business requirements and optimize/simplify the business processes. (S)he needs good technical/functional knowledge to develop a reliable and performant solution, meeting business requirements at an affordable cost.
The SAP Functional Consultant must follow the SAP solutions through all phases, including analysis, customizing, testing, implementation, and user training, as well as providing technical and functional expertise in the area of SAP [EHS, EWM, GRC Process Control/Risk Management, PLM].
Main responsibilities will be:
- Analyzing user requests/needs and translate them into generic business requirements
- Designing the best solution to the requirements taking into account the standard capabilities of the software package
- Customizing new functionalities
- Provide ABAP development specifications and follow-up of these developments
- Unit test the proposed solution or new functionalities
- Act as 3rd line support for end-users
- Manage several projects with medium risks and resources requirements, with limited supervision
- Optimizes solutions relating to specific project issues
- Sell our SAP solutions to the users and their management through good communication of their business value
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- Able to design & implement best practice blueprints
- Strong technical capacity with a good understanding of functional business/supply chain
- Strong/agile communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to complete his(her) role with limited supervision
- Structured working method/disciplined
- Fluency in English and French
Education, Methodology & Certification Requirements
- SAP certification in the area of [EHS, EWM, GRC Process Control/Risk Management, PLM] is a plus
Language Proficiency Requirements
- French Fluent * English Fluent
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17570