Do you see yourself as a subject matter expert in the Marketing and Sales IT pillar? Are you looking to commence a new opportunity with a hands-on approach in writing solution designs (get into the details) and developing the solution alongside the development team? Look no further, this is the job for you!
Key contributor, decision maker and subject matter expert in the Marketing and Sales IT pillar for all architecture related matters in your area.
- Accountable for IT architecture standard adherence and best practice implementation
- Accountable for all architecture related risks within the solution area
- Drive IT agility by identifying balanced solution architectures that satisfy both functional and non-functional business requirements today and that are frameworks for change that allow to adapt to future needs.
- Work with a hands-on approach (getting into the details) in developing the solution designs that enable the integration of SAP and other IT applications with our new Salesforce CRM system
- Develop solutions and test their feasibility using pilots and/or proof-of-concepts
- Evaluate the full-stack architecture of relevant applications and alternatives to ensure long-term sustainability, operational excellence, reliability and alignment with our Global IT strategy
- Implement and support Global IT solutions by using emerging techniques/technologies including user centricity, responsive design, mobile-first approach and cloud/on premise solutions
- Standing member and key contributor of the Architecture Guild, as well as the Architecture Forum of the company
- Responsible for the correct reflection of current and future state architecture in IT Architecture Governance Tools (e.g. Ado-IT)
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course
- Strong Salesforce.com background - APEX, Lightning platform, SFDC interfaces and APIs, Security concepts, standard features, standard objects, load and performance limits and data models
- Some ERP experience to compliment the Salesforce skillsets. Preferably SAP - Business Partner, Selling, Contracts, Data Model
- Data Models - Integrating SAP and Salesforce
- Able to apply concepts across multiple stacks and areas and expand on them
- Fluent in English (verbally and written)
- Have an agile mindset
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17188