We have an interesting opening for a Safety Officer with an interest in improvement of working conditions and methods. A nice junior position which can be the step for people to get into this work field!
We are looking for a Safety Officer with one of our clients to assess working spaces and methods, measure concentrations of potentially hazardous materials, sound levels and assess the physical impact of work(methods). You actively engage with staff to look for improvements, handle administration and reports.
- You assess exposure of staff to unwanted circumstances
- You measure hazardous substances on the work floor
- You record audio/noise levels and assess physical strain
- You observe activities and spar with employees about possible improvements.
- You ensure the equipment is in excellent condition and safe to use
- You take and register samples and send them for measurements
- You receive measurement data and report results.
- Finished relevant education in the field of Laboratory science or related (preferably HBO)
- You are good with numbers and know how to read them
- You are interested in safety and improving things give you energy
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- You know how to manage your own time
- Flexible mindset
- Employment: Temporary for a period of 8 months with Oxford Global Resources Solutions. Extension is possible.
- Salary indication: From approximately € 3200 to € 4300 gross per month, depending on experience
- Working hours: full time
- Location: Region Den Bosch
Vacancy number 17610
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!