One of Oxford's clients is urgently seeking an experienced RFIC Engineer to join their team on a 3 month contract. The ideal candidate would work in Switzerland for the initial one month, followed by flexibility to work remotely in month's two and three.
Our client is a developer and semiconductor manufacturer specialized in the design and production of ultra low power, low voltage integrated circuits for battery-operated and field-powered applications in consumer, automotive and industrial areas
- Some of the main tasks include:
- Provide RF/EMC expertise within a team environment of other designers, test engineers, and the project manager.
- Debug complex technical problems related to the radio section and in particular to Electromagnetic Interference and Compatibility (EMI/EMC).
- Build and update testbenches with the target to
- simulate EMC DPI, and EMC uTEM.
- Cadence simulations, EMX tool for electromagnetic extractions
If you are available , eligible to work in the EU and have the neccessary experience, please reach out to us today!