The RF Engineer is responsible for contributing in the RF Design of the regional wireless network.
- Review site close out packages, site sweep/PIM results for accuracy, updating databases with necessary information
- Coordinating with Construction & Implementation teams when sweep/PIM results are failing, working to ensure problems are resolved in a timely manner
- Keep a good database of results and status of Close Out package reviews
- Create search areas and reviews search area candidates within geographic area by taking into consideration baseline, performance issues, capacity, topography, and population
- Create site design RFDS and complete plumbing diagram
- Evaluate coverage problems and requirements for coverage and capacity cells
- Utilize propagation tools and other RF related equipment such as MapInfo, ATOLL, Datapro for site candidate comparison, propagation and coverage review and selection, zoning and regulatory
- Determination of regulatory coverage boundaries for extensions, FAA/FCC filings
- Prepare necessary zoning/regulatory filings for sites ensuring that compliance is met, and attends zoning meetings for assigned area as required
- Ensure 100% regulatory requirements are met in every phase of design project
- Conduct RFE analysis, generate required reports and documents, and ensure 100% compliance to RFE mitigation standards within the allotted time frame
- Evaluate site compliance with health, safety, and environmental requirements.
- An existing right to work in the EU required