For one of our clients in Strombeek-Bever we are looking for a "Researcher".
For a project of 5 months our client is looking for a researcher with very good labskills.
- Performing laboratory experiments utilizing standard techniques and equipment;
- Collecting project data, summarizing it, filling in lab notebook and preparation of reports;
- Preparing and testing samples;
- Maintenance of the lab and equipment
- Coordinating testing with other groups
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- Bachelor or Master with good lab skills
- Experience working in a laboratory
- Able to work with standard Microsoft applications such as outlook, excel, word, power point...
- Good written and verbal skills both in Dutch and English
- Being able to work independently, attention to detail, accuracy, creativity
- Appropriate training will be provided.
- A package of working conditions that match or exceed the market rates
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16136