Would you like to be directly involved in the fight against the global
"Corona virus" (COVID-19) pandemic? Then keep reading!
As a Stability & Release coordinator you will coordinates the stability testing as Single Point of Contact for COVID-19 Vaccine. As a subject matter expert on release and stability processes you will have a leading role during the GMP inspections. You will be responsible for the on time release of raw materials and drug products from internal and CMOs.
- coordinates the release of raw materials,
- coordinaties the release of drug substance
- coordinate the release of drug products
- single point of contact for related stabilitye studies with internal and external stakeholders
- Subject matter expert on release and stability processes
- Leading role during the GMP inspections.
- Responsible for the coordination of all Data Requests provided by RA, Health Authority, etc.
- Minimum HBO diploma
- At least 5 of work experience in the pharmaceutical / GMP environment
- Extensive knowledge of GMP regulations
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Flexible and agile, capable of handling multiple requests and changing priorities
- Proficient in data integrity and data management (eg. eLIMS)
Terms of employment
- Employment: temporary contract with prospect of a permanent contract
- Salary indication: from € 4000 to € 6200
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Location: Leiden region