Do you have a first experience in Regulatory Affairs, especially within the pharmaceutical industry? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Then this great opportunity as RA registration Manager might be your next challenge !
The Regulatory Affairs Registration Manager is responsible for the maintenance of the worldwide vaccine licenses. by ensuring the planning/dispatch/submission/follow-up/approval of data-packages due to Regulatory Authorities: Variations, Commitments, Questions & Answers, PSURs/PBRERs, Risk Management Plans (RMPs), Renewals, Articles 46, Updated files, WHO Annual Reports, New Dossier requests etc …
- Coordinate and interact with the internal stakeholders (labelling/safety/epidemiology/clinical and technical Experts) for the preparation of the documents part of the regulatory dossiers/data-packages in order to meet the submission timelines
- Ensure that all regulatory aspects on the product safety/Pharmacovigilance and commitments/obligations to Authorities are closely monitored and fulfilled
- Prepare cover letters, application forms, letters of intent, letters to request deadline extensions etc. Strong involvement in CTD Module 1
- Exhibit a very good understanding and ensure alignment with regulatory legislation/guidelines, particularly relating to administrative and procedural aspects
- Coordinate, prioritize and plan all the registration activities for the projects within area of responsibility to ensure deadlines are met
- Maintain close contacts with the Local Operating Compagnes's (LOC's) to ensure shared objectives are achieved
- Ensure the tracking of relevant correspondence with Authorities and Local Operating Companies (LOCs): in archiving database (TRAC-IT)
- Communicate with external regulators on specific enquiries
- Communicate regulatory updated information to internal stakeholders
- Participate in (or lead) the development of the SOPs and guidelines, be trained, be a good relay to develop the awareness within the team, act sometimes as a trainer and follow Company procedures appropriately.
- Participate in (or lead) the Regulatory Project Team and gives feedback on their specific areas of expertise
- Be responsible for Vaccine Registration activities of one or several projects
- Identify key issues on registration activities that could prevent achieving objectives and pro-actively propose solutions.
- Knowledge of Regulatory legislation in at least one geographic area
- Basic understanding of biologicals/vaccines
- Team spirit, flexibility and accountability, very well organized, good relationships, able to work in multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment, discipline
- Analytical capacity
- Good organizational skills
- Flexible work approach; enjoys a varied working day
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Customer oriented
- Can work under stress and to deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry; this should also include RA experience.
- University degree (preferably biological/chemical)
- ICT Skills (software, operating systems, hardware, etc.) : Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Fluent in English
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 17578