Are you someone that enjoys building bridges in teams, overseeing big projects and at the same time be a sparring partner for regulatory matters. Then this could be a good opportunity and I welcome you to keep reading.
As a Regulatory Affairs Project Lead you are in charge of a project in which new regulations are implemented. You will write project plans while maintaining close contact with stakeholders and plan activities according to project time lines.
- Leading a project team to implement new guidelines within Regulatory Affairs
- Write (and manage) project plans with aim to harmonise and work compliant to latest regulatory requirements
- Inform stakeholders within different departments
- Perform impact assessments for already approved products
- Set time lines and provide planning for team members
- Academic level of education
- several years of workexperience within regulatory affairs
- Experience with projectmanagement
- Experience with systems as CESSP, IDMP, UPD, etc
- Experience with regulatory information systems (CESSP, Veeva)
- Excellent communication skills in Engelish
- You are engaging, oversee projects and understand the different needs from different stakeholders and can navigate within big companies
- You know how to keep overview and have the capacity to zoom in to details of regulatory matters if and when required
Terms of employment
- Employment : Contract at Oxford Global Resources Solutions, long term with possibility for permanent contract.
- Salary indication of 4000-6000 per month on ft basis
- Independent contractors are welcome
- Hours : fulltime
- Location: region of Nijmegen
Vacaturenummer : 15920