Do you have a degree in Life Sciences and at least 3 years of experience in RA within the pharmaceutical industry? Are you fluent in English ? Then, this opportunity as a Regulatory Affairs Consultant might be your future challenge !
As a Regulatory Affairs Consultant, you will be part of a team that will guide the company by interpreting federal, state and international regulations as they apply to products, processes, practices and procedures. In this role you will be responsible for product registration activities of the assigned products and will report to the Regulatory Strategy Sr Manager. You will work in cross-functional teams with different departments (manufacturing, labs, QA, supply,…) and collaborate with R&D, global regulatory colleagues (Global Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls (GCMC) in order to support the introduction of new products.
- Support regulatory submissions (CTD, BLA, NDA,…) of the products by informing site colleagues of regulatory requirements and by authoring the dossier.
- Liaise with regulatory colleagues to communicate and resolve potential issues.
- Collaborate across the network of other stakeholders to deliver high quality CMC submission and ensuring compliance of Pfizer portfolio.
- Manage timely responses to Board of Health requests resulting from lifecycle submissions in markets or products under responsibility.
- Assess Post approval changes at the manufacturing site and the associated regulatory variations. You are responsible for authoring the impacted sections of the dossier.
- Contribute to the completion of projects, manage own time to meet agreed targets and develop plans for work activities within a team to support operational goals.
- Master degree in Life sciences (e.g. industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, bio-engineer,..)
- 1 - 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical sector (or equivalent by acquiring a PhD), with experience in regulatory (authoring CTD, BLA) and quality.
- Scientific knowledge, analytical skills associated with technical writing skills to issue RFT regulatory documentation
- Knowledge of drug regulations and regulatory guidance of leading agencies (EMA, FDA)
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Dynamic, flexible, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and in a team
- Fluent in written and spoken English and intermediate level in Dutch
- CMC experience is a real asset
- Existing right to work in Europe is required
- Fulltime position (open for freelancers or employees)
- Flexibility between home/office-working : at least 1day/week on site
- Balanced salary package based upon your experience and capabilities
Vacancy number: 19869