Oxford Global Resources is a multi-national specialist recruitment company. We provide Consultants to the Information Technology, Software/Hardware Engineering and Lifescience Services industry.
We have a great opportunity for an organised person as a receptionist/administration assistant. Are you the person we are looking for?
You will be responsible for all reception related duties including taking calls, welcoming guests and dealing with deliveries as well as administrative responsibilities supporting both the sales team and the back office team.
- Welcoming visitors
- Answering inbound calls.
- Responsible for incoming post and deliveries.
- Preparation of post locally/internationally.
- Handling shipments via DHL/FedEx internationally.
- Scanning / copying documentation.
- Ordering office stationery and keeping the supply organised and tidy.
- Ordering supplies for the kitchen i.e. Tea/coffee etc.
- Binding and printing of documents etc
- Uploading job posts on job boards.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Some reception or administrative work experience would be beneficial but full training will be given.
- Languages : Dutch, French, English (good knowledge)
- Proficient in MS Office
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
- 24h/week (Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday)
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17866