For one of our clients located in Anderlecht, we are currently looking for a "RA Officer".
As RA Officer, you will join the RA department of our clients and you will support the end-to-end submission of clinical studies and amendments to the health authorities (FAHMP).
- Administrative support in compiling, submitting and closing variations.
- Review of translations.
- Filing and Archiving of regulatory dossiers/files/documents according to requirements :
- Tracking and searching documents in various systems
Clinical Trial Applications
- Administrative support in compiling and submitting initial CTA and amendments, notification of DIL, ….
- Tracking, Filing and Archiving of dossiers/files/documents according to requirements
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- You have a university degree with a first experience in compiling and submitting RA dossiers
- You are bilingual FR/EN or NL/EN. Trilingual FR/NL/EN is a strong asset
- You have strong communication skills and you are a real team player.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16875