For a client located in the Walloon Brabant, we are looking for a R&D Scientist (Junior or Medior).
As R&D Scientist, you participate in the in vitro research activities for the development of H2Stem and Hepastem products.
- You participate in in vitro research activities for the development of H2Stem and Hepastem products: performing cell culture, activity tests, characterization (ICC, IF, qPCR, ELISA, flow cytometry, enzymatic activity…).
- You perform the analysis of data and test results.
- You develop analytical methods for the characterization of H2Stem and Hepastem products.
- You plan and perform experiments according to a study plan.
- You manage R&D activities related to H2Stem and Hepastem products.
- You write reports and log data in the laboratory notebooks.
- You collaborate with external partners.
- You train the new members of R&D team, leadership role towards less experienced members.
- You participate in stock management and R&D ordering, inventory taking and monitoring of reagents and consumables.
- You clean RD/QC areas and fill checklists, including equipment logbooks.
- You are in possession of a scientific degree.
- You have a relevant experience in the field.
- You have a good knowledge of French (written and oral), advanced knowledge of English.
- You master various methods of cell biology (cell culture, ICC, IF, IF, qPCR, ELISA, flow cytometry…)
- You are able to analyze data and develop research protocols.
- You are able to acquire new techniques and develop procedures, techniques, tools and equipment to meet specific needs.
- You have the knowledge of quality system and GLP compliance.
- You are flexible, adaptable and a team player.
- The following apply to you : rigor and respect of procedures, spirit of analysis.
- You are capable of continuous improvement.