Are you a highly skilled chemist with a master's or Ph.D. degree and a passion for working with plastics? Then look no further!
Join our dynamic research center located in the vibrant North of Brussels. We are seeking a motivated and knowledgeable Scientist to lead our R&D Packaging team. In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to enhance existing products and pioneer the development of innovative packaging solutions.
- Take the lead on challenging projects, driving them from inception to completion.
- Be a proactive problem solver, addressing technical issues as they arise.
- Utilize your expertise in injection molding and blow molding to shape the future of packaging.
- Document your work by writing detailed specifications and reports.
- A master's or PhD degree in chemistry.
- Solid experience with plastics or a strong background in packaging technology.
- If you don't have a valid workpermit, please don't apply!
- An exciting and challenging position with a minimum commitment of one year.
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative and innovative environment.
Vacancy number 23125