- You analyze customer requirements/specifications and work together with sales to find the best solution for customers.
- You plan and conduct testing activities to qualify materials according customers’ specification.
- You solve technical problems related to design, application and performance
- You are actively involved in technical aspects of material development projects / new material constructions in co-operation with marketing, production and printer department in order to come up with innovative solutions to meet customer needs.
- You advice production and the printer department on materials related questions and projects.
- You work closely together with production for testing materials on existing and new manufacturing methods.
- You support sales and marketing with technical product knowledge. You answer technical calls to analyze and support field applications.
- You have regular contact with the global R&D department to discuss ongoing projects and share information. Occasionally you have to travel (max. 5% of the time).
- You have a degree bachelor chemistry (min 2 years experience in R&D)·
- If you have technical affinity with labeling, coating, adhesives systems, this is an asset. ·
- You are innovative and a creative problem solver
- You are a team player and are customer focused
- You are able to interact with multidisciplinary teams
- You are an open and friendly communicator ·
- You have good communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch.
- Permanent job! Competive salary package
- Young dynamic company!