We are looking for someone who's passionate about quality, diplomatic, trustworthy and clear in communication with internal and external customers.
Are you self-motivated personality who appreciates being able to work independently, able to move from the big picture to the detailed level as needed, make quick and accurate decisions, escalate and communicate with the urgency required (change perspective, set priorities).
As Quality Specialist Consultant, you will ensure that a compliant and robust quality management system is implemented, adhered to and maintained in support of GxP Operations. The consultant will have significant interactions with many internal business and quality organizations. The Quality Specialist Consultant interacts with Intercompany Quality teams, Market quality teams, Release Sites (MAHs) within Supply Chain & External Supply Quality (SCESQ) and key stakeholders including quality teams at Pfizer Country Offices, Customer Services, Customs and applicable business support functions to ensure that all Pfizer products supplied to distributors meet all requirements regarding: regulatory, quality, safety and security requirements according to Board of Health (BoH) and our client's expectations.
- Resolution of Product Quality and Compliance
- Quality Management System
- Product Release
- Inspections and Internal Audit
- Suppliers' and Customer 's Qualification
- Development and Maintenance of Consistent Quality Culture
- Ensures support to any projects in case of need
- Enquiry support and quality documents gathering
- University Degree in a Natural Science
- 3+ years with relevant experience in a quality environment
- English (spoken and written). Dutch is an added advantage
- Data literate, relevant tools knowledgeable
- Existing right to work in Europe required
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacature nummer : 18408