Our client is undertaking a project in which they are gathering all of their recipes, production processes and technical specifications for their products into a single database using Profisee, and integrating these with their MES in order to streamline production. They require a Quality Production SME to join their team and act as an expert user to gather, integrate and oversee these Product Technical Specifications (PTS) into Profisee for over 31 different plants, and follow on with integration into MES.
The MES & PTS Quality Production SME Europe will be responsible to drive, lead, manage and coordinate the Quality Pillar of the MES & PTS to improve efficiency, capacity and productivity of the current supply operations and to reduce costs while sharing knowledge and expertise with the plant's key users and other clients. This person will be further responsible for managing the projects/investments/studies within the Quality pillar.
- Responsible to manage scope, schedule and budget of the different initiatives to improve efficiency, capacity, productivity and to reduce costs for the Quality pillar of the MES & PTS
- Define together with the MES & PTS Manager the development of the new functionalities for Quality, share and exchange learnings and best practices with the plant's key users and other zone stakeholders and define / update the different templates and roadmaps
- Assure and organize system integration tests and user acceptance tests in a structured and organized way together with the production plants.
- Responsible to set up a unique way of working and guardian of standards and harmonized way of working
- Responsible to assure support when parts are transferred into BAU with/without assistance of other departments/functions (Solutions)
- Responsible to assure adoption of the developed tools (documentation, training, SOP,…) for the users in close collaboration with the Expert Users within the plants.
- Describe the business requirements for the new functionalities within the Quality pillar of the MES _PTS platform
Knowledge of brewing or FMCG.
Excellent general knowledge of the Quality environment with good understanding of the ERP and automation in general.
Change driver and leader, very good organizer, structured way of working, strong team player with an aggressive focus on results and disciplined in execution.
Excellent communication skills. Able to influence and have Relation Building Skills at all levels within the plants.
Flexibility to change direction and iterate plans.
Ability to stretch oneself and work outside of one's comfort zone.
Knowledge about VPO, FMCG, Packaging and Supply Business Processes.
Quality SME with a background in Science or Engineering.
Experience in LIMS.
Experience in MES (Client using CSD4/Sigma/Creonis and also TrakSYS).
Agile Project Management skills a plus.
Any working knowledge of Profisee, Power BI, Qlik Sense and SQL a plus.
Bachelor degree or equivalent in science or engineering.