Do you attach great importance to quality? Are you communicative? Then you are the person we're looking for!
Our client manufactures and provides total solutions for the identification and security of people, products and places. Our client is a privileged identification partner in various industries, because we always take into account the latest industry standards in our identification and security solutions. Today, after a hundred years, our client is still at the forefront of solving identification and security challenges in the world's most demanding industries.
- The quality inspector is the first point of contact for quality issues.
- You will take all the necessary decisions and possible actions to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- The daily business includes, among others, following tasks:
- Performing incoming quality inspections
- Handling on daily basis, complaints by performing root cause analysis and problem solving techniques in order to obtain long term solutions
- Creation of quality notifications when needed
- Clear and timely communication to the concerned Customer Service Organization(s) and/or any one that might benefit from this communication.
- Daily follow up of complaints
- Monthly reporting on complaints
- Hosting quality meetings
- Continuously improving
- Maintaining documentation of standard procedures for the quality process
- Ensuring that performance indicators on quality are met: DPPM, timely closure of complaints, blocked stock, …
- Creation of approval files for the customer e.g. PPAP, FAI....
- In the role of Quality Assurance analyst you will be reporting to the Customer QA & Solutions Manager
- On an internal level, collaboration will be with the other functions within the Cst QA & Solutions team and with other departments such as supply chain, strategic sourcing, sales, customer service, marketing, warehouse, production, technical service, …
- External collaboration will/could be with suppliers, other Brady plants as well as customers
- Limited travel is included
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- You are a real problem solver and you build effective relationships
- You have a good customer focus and dedicated to help quality improvement
- You are a team player and have good communication skills
- Effective knowledge of Excel and quality techniques
- Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17103