Are you an experienced professional with a strong background in Quality Assurance? This may be the position for you!
Our client is a leading, specialized pharmaceutical company. They are currently looking for a specialist to communicate with several departments to make sure the finish product leaves the site according to the SOPs and guidelines. In this position you play a leading and crucial role in the last steps of the supply chain. You are in direct contact with the QP to hand everything over as complete as possible. You have a high level of responsibility and work an interdisciplinary team (QA, QC, RA & Production & Supply Chain).
- Coordination and follow up of deviations and change controls;
- Compile and correct documentation for QP;
- Responsible for optimization of the processes;
- Communication with CMO's and counterparts in different locations.
- BSc or MSc in biochemistry, biotechnology, pharmacy or similar;
- >5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment (GMP);
- Preferably experience with several QA tasks;
- Fluency in English (written and Orally is a must (Dutch is an advantage);
- Highly organized and have demonstrable experience in coordinating tasks;
- Able to prioritize, with an analytical and flexible mindset;
- You are a driving force and work well within a team and together with other departments.
- Contract: Start with a 1 year contract, possibility for extension(s);
- Salary: €3500,- till €4800,- gross monthly;
- Hours: Full-time;
- Region: Leiden.