Are you a specialist in biochemistry with an affinity for QC and method development? We are looking for an MLO or HLO graduate in the Utrecht area to start at an interesting scale-up pharmaceutical company, working in their QC and Method Development team.
We are looking for a Biochemical QC Technician specialized in biochemistry with a focus on protein characterization, Liquid Chromatography (UPLC, HPLC), SDS-Page, Electrophoresis, and other biochemical analyses. You will work with analytical as well as biochemical techniques in a cross dimensional QC and method development team. This pharmaceutical company is transitioning from a start-up, to a scale-up, to even bigger and better, and they could use your help. They develop interesting and innovative new health products, in a partial GMP environment.
- Develop, optimize and validate analytical methods
- Working with protein related techniques such as SDS-Page, cIEF, UPLC, and NMR
- Represent your work in project meetings and client calls
- Both Quality Control (QC) tasks on existing products, as well as developing new methods to accurately test
- (partly) work under GMP quality guidelines
- HLO / BSc degree in biochemistry, life science or equivalent, or an MLO degree with relevant experience
- Extended knowledge on and experience with development of biochemical analytical methods (UPLC, SDS, cIEF)
- Hands-on experience in biochemical techniques (cIEF, UPLC/HPLC, EF, SDS-Page)
- Good command of English is required, Dutch is a plus
- Working schedule: Full time - 32 hours negotiable
- Salary: 2200 - 3000 gross per month
- Contract: 1 year with intention on long term
- Location: Utrecht area
Vacancy number: 19233