Great role for a technician experienced in PCR and ELISA. Candidates with GMP experience will have a great advantage.
We are looking for a technician that will work on the analytic control of cell products. Using PCR and ELISA you will analyze the in-process samples, incoming goods and final products. You will be working in a new building with all high tech and 'state of the art' materials.
- MLO or HLO / Bsc education in, molecular biology, life science or biomedical science;
- Relevant experience in farmacy, biotech is a plus;
- (Industrial) Experience with molecular microbiology (ELISA, PCR);
- We are looking for highly driven, critical and assertive candidates;
- Fluent in English / Dutch. (Fluent in Dutch is an advantage).
- Contract: temporary position;
- Salary: ranging from €3000,- till €4000,- gross monthly;
- Contract: full-time only - shifts will be applicable;
- Hours: shifts between 7.00 a.m. and 22.00p.m. also weekend days (additional allowance);
- Region: Amsterdam.
Reference number: 17981
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU residence permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a residence permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.